Happy Donor Day!
Get involved and share the love!
Observed annually on February 14th, National Donor Day is dedicated to spreading awareness and education about organ and tissue donation. National Donor Day is also a day to recognize those who have given and received the gift of life through organ and tissue donation, are currently waiting for a life-saving transplant, and those who died waiting because an organ was not donated in time.
More Ways to Get Involved
In addition to registering as an organ and tissue donor, you can also get involved by downloading and sharing National Donor Day graphics!
Here is sample text to post on your social media page along with our images.
- February 14 is National Donor Day! Share the love by registering today as an organ and tissue donor at NJSharingNetwork.org/Register 💚💙
- The heart symbolizes a love capable of giving the ultimate gift — the gift of life. In celebration of National Donor Day, register today as an organ and tissue donor at NJSharingNetowrk.org/Register 💚💙
Social Media Graphics
(right-click and choose Save As to download)
- Facebook | English, Spanish
- Instagram | Post: English, Spanish | Story: English, Spanish
- LinkedIn | English, Spanish
- Twitter | English, Spanish