What to Expect
Once you sign up, you will receive an email confirming your volunteer registration for your specific location. Please check that your contact information is correct, as you will be receiving multiple communications from Volunteer Coordinators regarding event information and volunteer responsibilities.
All 5K volunteers are asked to participate in a pre-event day 5K volunteer webinar. Please check your specific location registration pages for details.
NOTE: Each 5K location has it's own registration. You must register for EACH location you plan on volunteering for. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian adult volunteer.
SATURDAY, MARCH 4 | 5K Kickoff for Team Captains and Volunteers
NJ Sharing Network Headquarters
10:00am - 1:00pm
Sign Up Today!
- Free volunteer t-shirt
- Community service hours certificate, if needed
- Special event day credentials
- Play a role in saving lives through organ and tissue donation.
- Assignments will be given to all registered 5K volunteers prior to event day and are subject to change.
- Large Groups Welcome: Round up your friends, family and colleagues to volunteer together! Please designate your group name during the online registration process.
- Please bring any community service paperwork (time cards, log sheets, etc.) on event day so we can sign off on volunteer hours. Pre-event day training will also count towards community service hours.
- For general questions about volunteering, please contact Veronica Horvath at (908) 516-5637.
Interested in fundraising for the 5K as a volunteer?
Contact Eneida Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (908) 516-5427 to get started.